I found this picture a few weeks ago, printed it off and hung it in my cubicle. I just believe it is true in so many ways. We just have to be open to looking for that next door and not living so much in the past, reliving what was behind those old doors.
I sometimes think about the what-ifs. What if I had chosen:
- A different University to attend: Would I have another BFF?
- A different husband: Would my kids (if I had even had then!) be as great as the ones I have?
- A different house when I moved to this city: Would I have met the same friends, neighbours…?
- A different job: Would I be retired by now?
- Not losing weight. Would I be depressed and hopeless about being fat?
- To leave the house a few seconds earlier or a few seconds later this morning: Would I have been in an accident or missed an accident?
I'm always looking for those open doors. Hope you do to.